Monday, December 31, 2012

Trip to London

Hi all,

I have not added to my blog in a very long time. I'm sorry to those who are interested in what I've been up to. I don't have time to write everything, but I will update you on significant things and things that I have pictures of. So on 3rd December I went to London for a day trip. The purpose of the trip was to see a Matt Redman concert/ worship evening at the House of Praise in London. He was part of a Big Church Night In event that was hosted in London. It was incredible to see 2 and a half thousand people all worshiping under one roof in London, England! But I couldn't have gone to London without seeing some of the London sights. So my friend Chis and I took the train to London in the morning to explore a bit. 
The first stop was at a pancake stand where we had pancakes filled with nutella, bananas and cream. YUMMY!  











The London Eye
Westminister Abbey
Big Ben


Parliament buildings

London City scape

            












After walking around the big London attractions we stopped by a Red Carpet event at Madame Tussauds. I met some very famous people. Here are just a few pictures I use as proof...
Usain Bolt (this one's for you Bobby)

I met the Queen a second time.

The best rock band as far as I'm concerned!!
And I did all of that in a day trip to London! While visiting the big London sights and seeing all of these famous was exciting, I think the day ended on an absolutely uplifting note! I loved singing familar Matt Redman songs in an unfamilar city.... it reminded me once again of how grand our God is.

Lots of love,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment